Alan K Ikeda, MDHematology/Oncology
With particular emphasis on the Pediatric-Hematology-Oncology and Rheumatology population, our vision is to be a community leader in advancing the treatment and prevention of catastrophic diseases in children. This vision will be achieved through pursuing the best possible patient outcomes by developing a reliable, efficient and responsive team that has the capability of meeting the individual need of "this" patient while continually improving care for the "next" patient.
Accepts most insurances. Please call the office to confirm your specific plan.
Hematology Head and Neck Cancer
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology - Board Certified
- Pediatrics - Board Certified
- Hematology/Oncology - Primary - Board Certified
- Internship: Hawaii Residency Programs - 2003
- Residency: Hawaii Residency Programs - 2004
- Fellowship: Hawaii Residency Programs - 2008
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - University of Hawaii - John A Burns School of Medicine - 2002
- Fellowship: University of California - 2008
- Sunrise Children's Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center